Reporting to the Vice President of the group, this position will support to handle day-to-day corporate operation management, as well as corporate finance projects, including merger and acquisition, fund raising, and US stock exchange compliance. The successful candidate needs to be able to work very independently and well organized.
Junior candidates may be considered for Office Assistant positions.
– University degree
– 3-5 years of experience in the capacity of corporate development, finance or development.
– Experience in M&A projects or deal execution is a plus
– Good problem solving, analytical, quantitative and modeling skills
– Good leadership and project management skills
– Good writing skills
– Well planned and organized
– Excellent presentation and communication skills in Chinese, English, and Putonghua.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org