- Implement the organization’s vision and lead the execution of company strategy with the goal of increasing shareholders value and key stock performance.
- Provide advice to the Board of Directors and stakeholders.
- Develop fund rising plans and proactively search for and secure funding for the operation and growth of the organization.
- Proactively seek and acquire businesses to achieve company strategic expansion plan
- Act as spokesperson for the company.
- Recruit talents, develop a high preferring team and manage staff performance.
- Ensure effective internal controls and compliance.
- Self-motivated with strong sense of commitment and good business acumen.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience.
- Experience with NASDAQ/ OTC listed companies.
- Require M&A experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- MBA preferred.
Please refer to our website: http://www.seii.com & http://www.ecrent.com
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com